Dr. Bohley is excited to announce a new opportunity for patients at his Portland practice for just that! For patients who wish to undergo cosmetic or reconstructive surgery and see what the results may look like, Dr. Bohley now offers VECTRA 3D imaging.
What is VECTRA 3D Imaging?
The VECTRA 3D imaging system is a powerful tool for evaluating patients for many different kinds of procedures. Using three separate camera and computer generated images, the system actually “maps” the surface anatomy. The high resolution images obtained can assist patients in understanding natural asymmetries, aging changes, and planning corrective procedures.
This system allows patients to:
- Visualize possible results and outcomes
- Better communicate and understand aesthetic goals
- Have a clearer understanding of how complementary procedures may work together to achieve a desired look
- Feel more assured and confident about treatment decision
- Establish the best possible treatment plan with Dr. Bohley
- Dr. Bohley understands that one of the biggest challenges for patients is understanding what to expect from a procedure, and it can be a nerve-racking feeling.
“Deciding to undergo plastic surgery is a big decision, and this new technology helps people decide what is best for them, and imagine how the procedure might turn out. Being able to visual that is a significant relief, and can be very calming yet exciting for many patients,” – Dr. Bohley
Curious to see visually see how a specific procedure may benefit you? Visit our Portland plastic surgery practice to meet with Dr. Bohley and take advantage of the new VECTRA 3D technology available. Call us at 503-253-3458 or use Dr.Bohley’s contact form.