Deciding on which facelift will best fit your needs can sometimes be overwhelming. After all, each of us has our own unique features that should be addressed in different ways. Here are 5 treatment options for a facelift at Dr. Bohley’s office in in Portland, Oregon.
- Traditional Facelift. Patients seeking optimal correction of moderate to significant facial aging benefit the most from a traditional facelift. The muscles of the face and neck are both tightened and excess fat of the neck and jowls is removed. This has the most dramatic and long lasting results and patients usually return to work after 10 days.
- Liquid Facelift. For those seeking a non-surgical solution to smooth creases and folds in the face, injectable dermal fillers are very beneficial. Dermal fillers are made from hydroxyapatite, hyaluronic acid or lactic acid calcium and are injected in office.
- Mini Facelift. Unlike a traditional facelift surgery, a mini facelift uses smaller incisions and is less invasive. This procedure removes excess tissue and tightens the skin of the jowls and neck. This procedure is less dramatic than that of a traditional facelift and patients are free to go back to work in just a few short days.
- Temporal Facelift or Brow lift. For those who are looking to improve the area of the eyebrows, this can be a great option to give your brows a lift without undergoing a full brow lift procedure. Incisions are made at the hairline to lift the skin on the sides of the brows.
- Mid-Facelift. This procedure is effective for those who are seeking treatment in the mid-face (cheek) area. A small incision in the hairline above the ears, as well as within the mouth, allow Dr. Bohley to reposition the fat pads in the cheeks over the cheekbones. This tightens the face and leaves a flawless appearance.
For more information about your options for a younger, smoother face, contact Dr. Bohley’s office located in Portland, Oregon for a consultation right away.