About Aesthetic Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Center
The Aesthetic Breast and Cosmetic Surgery Center (ASC) is staffed by individually selected, highly trained professionals, who specialize in caring for cosmetic surgery patients. Our plastic surgery facility has been in continuous operation since 1992, providing outpatient surgery services to thousands of patients in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Aesthetic Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Center – Services
As a highly regarded plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Bohley strives to provide all of his patients with the best possible aesthetic results in a safe, comfortable manner. This is why his facility is outfitted with many of the latest surgical technologies and sophisticated anesthesia equipment. Please read on to learn more about Dr. Bohley’s facility and his team of highly experienced medical professionals.
– On-site board certified anesthesiologists
– State-of-the-art patient monitoring equipment during anesthesia
– Emergency life support and resuscitation equipment
– A highly trained and experienced staff, handpicked by me, to work in the field of plastic surgery
– Highly scrutinized sterilization techniques
– Regularly scheduled equipment certification according to strict requirements
– Confidentiality, convenience, and personalized attention for your comfort
A LICENSED BOARD-CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST PERFORMS ALL GENERAL ANESTHETICS AT OUR FACILITY.
In addition to having credentials at the following hospitals in the area, my plastic surgery practice is associated with a state certified Ambulatory Surgery facility.
– Portland Adventist Medical Center
– Providence Hood River
– Mid-Columbia Medical Center
My commitment to a personalized approach to your decision-making process and surgery includes making sure that your procedure is performed at a facility that is fully accredited, and one where you feel comfortable.